18/04/14

A Cult Beauty Mini Wishlist


I was on a very restrictive shopping ban - beauty version these past weeks, and now after a month and a half I'm craving some new beauty products so badly and have actually decided to treat myself to something new very soon. Cult Beauty is having a free worldwide shipping promo right now until April 22th with the code FREESHIP1 on every order, and since I've always wanted to buy something from there, I think this could really be the right time. Also this is maybe the shortest wishlist I've ever write on here, but is very realistic and these are product I've eyed up since a long time.

The Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads (£24,95) are actually the main reason I want to make a Cult Beauty order. This would be a very Jennypurr inspired purchase since, as soon as I read her review of the gentle version of these, I knew I had to buy these sometimes in the upcoming future, as she always is great in reccomending beauty products for acne prone skins. These are anti-acne and anti-aging pads containing BHAs in order to exfoliate over clogged pore and achieve a clearer skin appearance. These sound exactly like what I'm looking for right now, as if you read my Back to minimal feature you would know I'm recently fighting with a bad acne reaction to some skincare products. I'm sure these would do the world of good to my skin as BHAs are always well appreciated on my acne scars.

An item that has been in my wishlist since forever is the Sachajuan Ocean Mist (£18); if you know me and my hair issues, I'm sure you'd be already tired of listening to me saying my hair is so plain and flat and I want volume and texture, but this is how things go and I've always wanted to try this or the Bumble and Bumble version of this spray, but both are pretty expensive and I don't really know if they could ever work on my boring and wilful hair that doesn't ever hold anything really. This should be an hybrid of a hair spray and a salt mist, so it should give hold and volume while adding some texture. If any flat hair girl has tried it, please tell me if it really works, I would love to know!

Multi-purpose products always sound good to me and the Moa The Green Balm (£9,99) isn't an exception: it's a balm made out of green ingredients only such as coconut oil, sweet almonds oil, beeswax and tea tree oil, thought to sooth any kind of skin issue like eczema, dry patches, bites or even to be used after getting a tattoo or a piercing. It can also be used as a makeup remover or a cleansing balm, and it's perfect for sensitive skins too, so it really sounds as a wonder balm in a little pot!

Lastly the Omorovicza Glam Glow (£35) is a product that went in my wishlist only recently actually as when the temperature goes up I'm all about gradual tanners. I've tried a few last year and I wasn't truely impressed with any of them, but I read some amazing review about this Omorovicza offering that aims to very gradually build a nice and natural color on the skin, avoiding unflattering tide marks and being very easy to apply.

Also Cult Beauty is having its mid-season sale right now and I can't deny the Institut Esthederm Bronze Repair Body Lotion and the Stila Cosmetics Pertect and Correct Foundation are both very tempting too!

Let me know if you tried some of these products and what you think about them!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Comments always make my day!