20/04/14

Easter Treats




Wether you are pretty orthodox or atheist, Easter is always the perfect time to spend a beautiful day with your closest people, eating way too much chocolate, and treating yourself a bit more. And so it was my Easter Sunday this year, with a lovely sun in the sky, my family visiting our place and bringing chocolate to celebrate. And after filling up that belly of mine, I actually treated myself to some beauty stuff, because, well, you know me...

Holiday to me is pampering time, so I had a lovely and relaxing shower with a good old homemade coffee scrub (sharing this later next week) and a face mask time immediately after. I went for two of my most loved face masks, the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask (£21,50) on the dry areas of my face, and the Soap and Glory No Cloggs Allowed Mask (£11,50) all over my chin, forehead and nose where I'm getting very spotty recently. Those two make the world of good for my skin and I always feel regenerated right after, with a fresh new skin replacing my usual dull one. And of course I went for the L'Oreal EverRiche Absolute Oil Precieux (£7,99) all over my hair, as this lovely product not only is amazing in giving a subtle shine and making your hair so soft, but it also smells heavenly with that jasmine aroma.

Throw on my favorite lace blouse, an oldie but a goodie which actually looks pretty similar to this Oasis top, and went for my minimal makeup routine for lazy days including only foundation, concealer (and I'm so happy I can now wear the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer again as my skin is a bit less pale) and eyeliner, I decided to go for my new favorite shimmery pink lip shade, the Maria Galland Color Pencil in 200 Pamplemousse Rosé*, which not only has the cutest name, but is also lovely as an everyday basic since it's the most flattering color on me with a tun of gorgeous golden shimmers in it, and you know how I feel about shimmers recently.

I actually decided to treat myself to some Cult Beauty products and placed a little order there as they are having one of their free worldwide shipping on every order until Tuesday. I'm not revealing what I purchased yet but I've just written a Mini Cult Beauty Wishlist, so you can definitely guess, and if not, I'm sure I'm going to talk about them super soon. But for the rest I just had a good time with my family and ate my chocolate eggs, and now I'm super excited for tonight's episode of Game of Thrones, my new addiction!

What about your Easter Sunday?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Comments always make my day!